1. Overview of electrical control cabinet series
The main products are: KYN28, XGN15 and other series of high-voltage switchgear; GGD AC low-voltage switchgear, low-voltage reactive power compensation device; GCS, MNS, GCK, etc.Series of low-voltage withdrawable switchgear; XL, JXF various series of lighting boxes, power boxes, bus ducts and cable trays, marine electrical equipment, power transformers.
2. Features, functions and scope of application
1. The grid-connected cabinet has a high degree of automation, and the unit is put into operation, cut-out operation, synchronized closing, unloading and opening, and load distribution are automatically carried out, so that the power generation and power supply system can be unsupervised.
2. The working condition of the grid-connected cabinet is stable, and the operator can easily grasp the usage method.
3. Comprehensive protection functions: reverse power protection, overcurrent protection (completed by circuit breaker), generator set fault opening protection, overload protection (independent of the switch), voltage fault protection, emergency stop function. There are other protection functions for customers to choose and configure. The dual-power automatic switch is composed of a device and an automatic controller. The automatic controller is divided into three types: automatic switching and automatic recovery, automatic switching and non-automatic recovery, and power grid-diesel generator set. They are connected to the device to form different control modes and automatic functions Toggle switch. It is suitable for dual power supply system with AC 50Hz and rated working voltage up to 400V. This switch is equipped with electrical interlocking and mechanical interlocking double protection. It also has the functions of over-voltage and under-voltage on any phase of the three-phase power supply, including over-current protection and short-circuit protection in the circuit. It is widely used in high-rise buildings, hospitals, shopping malls, banks, chemicals, military facilities and other important power supply places. ATS conversion switch cabinets are used for the conversion of two mains.
The ATS switchgear monitors the power supply quality of the two mains in real time (the controller can be set to three working modes: one main, two mains, and no mains), and the automatic switch when one or two mains is used Self-recovery), when the main line is powered off or the power supply quality cannot meet the load requirements, the control system will automatically switch the load to the backup power supply. When the main line returns to normal, the control system will automatically switch the load to the main line for power supply. When there is no main use (that is, self-turning and not self-recovery), when one mains power is cut off or the power supply quality cannot meet the load requirements, the control system will automatically switch the load to the second mains power supply, only when the second mains power is cut off or power supply When the quality cannot meet the load requirements, the control system will convert the load to a mains supply. The ATS transfer switch cabinet is used for the conversion of mains and generator sets.
The ATS transfer switch cabinet monitors the quality of the mains power supply in real time. When the mains power is cut off or the power supply quality cannot meet the load requirements, the control system automatically sends a signal to start the diesel generator set and transfers the load to the generator set for power supply. When the mains power returns to normal, the control system will automatically switch the load to the mains power supply, and send a signal to stop the generator set and enter the standby state.