1. Overview of high-voltage generator sets
The high-voltage generator set is powered by domestic and foreign high-quality brand diesel generators. According to the national standard GB/T2820, the high-voltage series generator set (6300V, 10500) produced by Intair high-quality generators is selected. The generator consists of light oil (diesel) and heavy oil. It has high voltage regulation accuracy, good dynamic performance, small voltage waveform distortion and high efficiency. Compact structure, convenient maintenance, reliable work, long service life, and good economic performance.
The high-voltage generator is composed of diesel and heavy oil. It has the characteristics of high voltage regulation accuracy, good dynamic performance, small voltage waveform distortion, high efficiency, compact structure, convenient maintenance, reliable work, long service life, and good economic performance.
3. Parallel operation conditions
The whole process of putting high-voltage generator sets into parallel operation is called parallel operation. One generator set is operated first, and the voltage is sent to the bus bar. After the other generator set starts, it will be parallel with hundreds of billions of generator sets at the moment of closing. , The generator set should not have harmful inrush current, and the rotating shaft will not be subject to sudden shock. After closing, the generator should be able to be pulled into synchronization quickly, so the parallel generators must meet the following conditions:
1. The effective value and waveform of the generator set voltage must be the same.
2. The voltage phase of the two generators is the same.
3. The frequency of the two generator sets must be the same.
4. The phase sequence of the two generator sets is the same.
Four, winter start skills
Warm up in severe cold season
When a diesel engine is cold-started, the inability to reach the compression ignition temperature of diesel is an important factor affecting the starting performance. In this regard, hot water can be added to the engine cooling system to preheat, which is an effective way to improve the starting performance. The specific method is to heat the water continuously (let the water flow out of the cylinder) and gradually increase the water temperature for preheating. Turn off the drain switch when the temperature of the water flowing out is high. In addition, an open flame such as a blowtorch can be used to heat the oil pan to improve the fluidity of the oil and reduce the movement resistance of the parts.Improve the sealing performance of the cylinder.
One of the differences between diesel engines and gasoline engines is the compression ignition type, so the cylinders are required to have higher sealing performance. When the engine is cold-started in winter, because there is little oil on the piston ring and cylinder wall, the sealing effect is not good, and the phenomenon of repeated starting and failure to run on fire will occur. Sometimes due to heavy cylinder wear, the sealing performance of the cylinder is seriously affected, making it more difficult to start. In this regard, the fuel injector can be removed, and 30-40ml of oil is added to each cylinder to enhance the sealing performance of the cylinder and increase the pressure during compression. Eliminate the air in the oil circuit
Loosen the bleed screw on the high-pressure oil pump, pump oil by hand to drain the air in the low-pressure oil circuit; then, drain the air in the high-pressure oil circuit. The specific method is: unscrew the oil pipe joints on each injector, make the throttle at the maximum fuel supply position, and rotate the crankshaft until the oil pipe joints of the injectors of each cylinder discharge rapidly.
5. Antifreeze work of high-voltage diesel generator sets
1. Add cooling water after starting. After the diesel engine starts, the temperature inside the engine rises immediately. If cooling water is added at this time, the cylinder block and cylinder head will be cooled rapidly, and cracks will occur due to cold shrinkage.
2. After the shutdown, no cooling water was released. The water inside the machine freezes into ice and increases in volume, causing the cylinder block and cylinder head to burst.
3. When the diesel engine is running, if the cooling water is insufficient or the temperature of the water tank boiler is too high, the cooling water is suddenly added. Shrinkage of cylinder block and cylinder head can also cause cracking.
4. Diesel engine runs for a long time and the temperature inside the engine is high. Discharge the high temperature water immediately after stopping. It will cause high-temperature parts to suddenly encounter cold air and crack.
5. Use the decompressor to shut down, so that the high-temperature cylinder head suddenly encounters cold air and causes cracking.
There are the following methods to prevent various types of cylinder blocks and cylinder heads from cracking:
1. Before starting the diesel engine, the water tank should be filled with warm water. In severe winter, it should be filled with hot water 2~3 times. It is better to start when the water flowing out of the drain valve is about 30~50℃.
2. When the diesel engine runs for a long time, wait for about half an hour after stopping, and then release the cooling water when the engine temperature drops to 40~50℃. After draining the water, a thin iron wire should be used to poke through the drain valve to prevent sediment from blocking the drain valve.
3. When the diesel engine is running overheated and severely lacking water, let the diesel engine idling at low speed for 10-15 minutes, and then slowly add cooling water.
mber of cylind